In order to make PyCascades as accessible and enjoyable as possible, we would like to raise $25K by September 18 so that we can:
- Promote diversity by contributing to our financial aid & diversity fund!
- Improve the overall conference experience (e.g. onsite childcare, food/drinks)
One way to do this is by becoming a sponsor! Benefits include:
- Tickets to the conference
- Connect with the Python community in Canada and US! (So far 45% of our attendees are from the US and 35% are from Canada)
- Promote your brand within the community
Please contact email@example.com for more information!
Alternatively, you can also support us via your donations! All you have to do is following the link and find the "Donate" option to enter in the amount you would like to give: https://www.pycascades.com/tickets/
Thank you for your support! Our team is run entirely by volunteers and we cannot do this without you!
We're pleased to announce that tickets for PyCascades 2018 are now available! Purchase your tickets here: https://www.pycascades.com/tickets/
We've worked hard to make this conference accessible to as many people as possible. To that end, there won't be any Early Bird pricing, just low standard pricing for everyone! Ticket quantities are limited, so please make your purchase as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Also, our Call for Proposals is still open until August 29. If you have been thinking of submitting a talk proposal, we've love to hear from you! https://www.papercall.io/pycascades-2018
Thank you for supporting PyCascades. Hope to see you at the conference!